To provide financial assistance to a student with an interest in pursuing continuing education in the construction field. A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded no later than Monday, April 29, 2019.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for a $1000 scholarship and possible internship opportunities.
- Must have and maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant must attend a public or private high school in the state of Georgia.
- The applicant must be enrolled full time upon awarding of scholarship in an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must be pursuing an education in the Construction field and continue in that field to be eligible.
Application materials must be received by Friday, March 29, 2019, in order to be considered. The following materials should be submitted:
- Completed application form
- One letter of reference or recommendation
- Letter of Acceptance at an accredited college
“Late applications will not be considered. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.”
Recipients will be selected based on application materials provided. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by Monday, April 29, 2019.
A Payment of $1000 will be made to the recipient’s school of choice upon notification. College scholarship guidelines will be followed.
Application packets should be mailed to:
TQ Constructors, Inc.
Attention: Kim Corley
1145 East Hiawatha Street
Metter, Georgia 30439